- 6 oz or smaller
- plastic cups
- Pipe cleaners or chenille stems
- Craft foram – pink, white or red
- Wire cutters
- Low temperature hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Wiggle eyes
- Black magic marker
- A variety of Valentine’s chocolates and candies
1. Cut heart wings out of craft foam, and using the glue gun, glue to the back of the cup. Let dry.
2. Using the wire cutters, cut a pipe cleaner (chenille stems) into 2 equally sized pieces. Then curl the pieces like a bug’s antennae and glue to the inside front of the cup.
3. Set the cup upright. Glue two wiggle eyes to the front of the cup near center.
4. Glue a pompom below the eyes for a nose.
6. Let it dry completely.
7. Fill with your favorite Valentine’s chocolates.
Taken from: http://www.hersheys.com/celebrate/valentines/craftdetail.aspx?id=102
Category: Arts & Crafts, Valentine's Day Crafts
Lyne is happily married and has two teenagers: a 16 year old son and a 20 year old daughter. She is a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI), Certified Professional Wedding Consultant, and an Event Planner. It has always been her dream to create a website dedicated just for Moms since her children were young. Thus, after 10 years, she finally accomplished it, and the Ottawa Mommy Club was born in May 2011. She is also the Queen B of the BConnected Conference, Canada's Digital Influencer and social media Conference in Ottawa.
She coordinated the Annual Infant Information Day/Early Years Expo for the City of Ottawa for 8 years. She was also the co-chair of the Navan for Kraft Hockeyville 2009-2011 committee that organized five community events within 6 months, and helped Navan reach the top 10 finalists in Canada. In April 2011, she received the Mayor's City Builder Award.