Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch (Virgin)
Have you ever attended a birthday party and noticed the punch that looked like it had foam over the top of it? Or even the punch that has huge ice cream balls in it? They all look so delicious to me and they are always so refreshing. One thing that always bugged me, though, is that all the recipes I found online where to make the huge punch bowl size, instead of an individual pitcher like I was hoping to find. After tons of googling and not finding what I needed, it was time to go on a short conquest to make the perfect Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch (Virgin).
This drink is very easy to make and is perfect for a hot summer day. Best of all, you don’t have to call over all your friends and their relatives to drink it all. Of course, if you wish, this drink can be doubled or tripled to be served at a party. If you have younger kids, let them pull up a chair and help make the “foam”, they will surely get a kick out of that!
Just a few helpful tips:
- You can make the drink ahead of time, but wait until you are ready to serve to add the “foam”.
- Mix it up with different flavors.
- Having a party? Use a drink color that corresponds with the party theme.
Now to make my Hawaiian Sea Foam Punch is extremely simple and only uses a few ingredients:
Servings size 1/2 gallon pitcher
8oz Pineapple Juice
16oz Blue Raspberry Kool Aid
8oz Mango Juice
8oz Coconut Water
8oz Papaya Juice
Are you ready to make this simple punch? Here is how:
In a large pitcher add all Juices and coconut water and stir to combine
Now add your Blue Raspberry Kool Aid ( pre-made as per directions )
Add ice till full to chill
Fill 3/4 of the way with ice
Pour your punch until 3/4 of the way full
Top off with 2 small scoops of lime sherbet
- Servings size 1/2 gallon pitcher
- 8oz Pineapple Juice
- 16oz Blue Raspberry Kool Aid
- 8oz Mango Juice
- 8oz Coconut Water
- 8oz Papaya Juice
- Lime Sherbet
- In a large pitcher add all Juices and coconut water and stir to combine
- Now add your Blue Raspberry Kool Aid ( pre-made as per directions )
- Add ice till full to chill
- Stir again
- Individual glasses
- Fill 3/4 of the way with ice
- Pour your punch until 3/4 of the way full
- Top off with 2 small scoops of lime sherbet