During BBQ season we grill a lot of different meats and vegetables on skewers. This recipe has become a fast favourite with the adults and kids alike. Easy to prepare this chicken is juicy and delicious with many sides. We most often enjoy it with grilled vegetables like asparagus, red peppers, eggplant or roast potatoes. I tried it with a side of dirty rice the other day and that was a great combination as well.
- 1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Black Pepper
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. (ensure that the pieces are the same size so that they cook evenly)
- Marinate chicken in mustard, honey, oil cumin powder, garlic and pepper.
- Put marinated chicken pieces of skewers.
- Brush some oil on Grill and BBQ skewers until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken from skewers and serve with your favourite side.