- Clear plastic cups
- Electrical tape
- Green grapes
- Wrap a piece of electrical tape around the rim of the clear plastic cup.
- Next, you are going to layer a second piece of tape on the cup. But for this piece, cut some jagged areas and some fringe to give your Grapenstein a hair-do.
- Wrap the tape around just under the first piece of tape.
- Wash you grapes. Fill the glass half-way with grapes.
- Cut a marshmallow in half. Be careful not to cut all the way through. On the sticky side of the marshmallow stick on two M&M eyes.
- Put the marshmallow eyes into the cup.
- Fill the remaining areas of the cup with green grapes.
- Using electrical tape, cut a small piece to make the mouth and stitches.
- Enjoy your Halloween healthy snack!
Category: Blogs, Food, Friday Food Frenzy, Halloween, Halloween, Holidays, Recipes, Snacks, Themes, Weekly Themes
Lyne is happily married and has two teenagers: a 16 year old son and a 20 year old daughter. She is a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI), Certified Professional Wedding Consultant, and an Event Planner. It has always been her dream to create a website dedicated just for Moms since her children were young. Thus, after 10 years, she finally accomplished it, and the Ottawa Mommy Club was born in May 2011. She is also the Queen B of the BConnected Conference, Canada's Digital Influencer and social media Conference in Ottawa.
She coordinated the Annual Infant Information Day/Early Years Expo for the City of Ottawa for 8 years. She was also the co-chair of the Navan for Kraft Hockeyville 2009-2011 committee that organized five community events within 6 months, and helped Navan reach the top 10 finalists in Canada. In April 2011, she received the Mayor's City Builder Award.