DIY Healing Spray
(Great for array of skin ailments and irritations)
- 1 cup rose water
- ½ cup aloe vera juice
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 fine mist amber spray bottle (avoid clear bottles, they can’t protect the properties in essential oils, glass is also preferred but not a must…)
- Pour 1 cup of rose water into an amber, spray (fine mist) spray bottle.
- Next, add the jojoba oil and lavender essential oil
- Finish by topping-off with aloe vera juice
SHAKE WELL before applying- spray when your skin needs it, feels dry or irritated (day or night)
After a shower this spray is heaven on your skin too, since it instantly restores pH levels.
Benefits of ingredients:
ROSE WATER & ALOE VERA JUICE will be the major skin soothers in this mix. Combining both their cooling and healing properties is the goal here. This DIY Healing Spray is safe on all skin types, extremely hydrating, and most important- helps heal skin.
The jojoba oil will serve to keep your skin soft and moisturized (minus clogging pores!)- that extra layer of goodness your skin will thank you for.
Lavender essential oil is the final piece to this DIY Healing Spray. Long known for its many benefits on skin- lavender is great on burns, rashes, dry/oily skin, acne, and so many other pesky skin ailments.
Expiry: use within 6 months of blending
I always like to take the time to mention, aromatherapy and playing with essential oils is no joke… Play safe and don’t be shy to consult a professional (aromatherapist, naturopath, doctor etc…)