Are you looking for yummy cheesy dips to make that will impress your guests? These are perfect for serving during the Super Bowl or any of your favourite sport game!
Check them out on each blog!
- Spicy Swiss & Bacon Dip ~The Farm Girl Gabs
- Beer Cheese Fondue ~Melanie Makes
- Spicy Buffalo Cheese Dip ~Family Food and Travel
- Tomato Cheese Spread ~A Virtuous Woman
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Dip ~Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip ~Mama Plus One
- Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Dip ~Tammilee Tips
- Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Dip ~Vegetarian Gourmet
- Queso Blanco Dip ~A Cedar Spoon
- Silky Single-Serve Nacho Cheese ~Green Lite Bites
- Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip ~Butter with a Side of Bread
- Ranch Chicken Cheese Dip ~Butter with a Side of Bread
- Tomato Basil Queso Cheese Dip ~Dine & Dish
- Soft Pretzels Spicy Beer Cheese Sauce ~Girlichef
- Bacon Cheddar Onion Dip Recipe ~Tammilee Tips
Category: Appetizers, Food, Recipes
Lyne is happily married and has two teenagers: a 16 year old son and a 20 year old daughter. She is a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI), Certified Professional Wedding Consultant, and an Event Planner. It has always been her dream to create a website dedicated just for Moms since her children were young. Thus, after 10 years, she finally accomplished it, and the Ottawa Mommy Club was born in May 2011. She is also the Queen B of the BConnected Conference, Canada's Digital Influencer and social media Conference in Ottawa.
She coordinated the Annual Infant Information Day/Early Years Expo for the City of Ottawa for 8 years. She was also the co-chair of the Navan for Kraft Hockeyville 2009-2011 committee that organized five community events within 6 months, and helped Navan reach the top 10 finalists in Canada. In April 2011, she received the Mayor's City Builder Award.