There’s nothing like a cold, refreshing popsicle in the heat of summer. This recipe is super simple and made with 3 real ingredients that you’ll love. All are dairy and refined sugar free.
Coconut Orange and Chia Popsickles
A healthy and creamy fruit pop without the dairy is a winner in my book! These are delish and you can use whatever fruit juice you desire!
- 1 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- combine orange juice and coconut milk in blender
- blend for 30 seconds
- add chia seeds
- pulse 2-3 times
- pour into popsickle molds
- place in freezer for 3-4 hours
- Feel free to add slices of fruits, shredded coconut or even nuts.
- Be creative with the help of your kids!
Ottawa Mommy Club - Moms and Kids Online Magazine http://ottawamommyclub.ca/
Category: Food, Friday Food Frenzy, Recipes, Snacks, Weekly Themes
Julie Cloutier, Owner & Certified Naturotherapist, Family Herbalist, Early Childhood Educator and Master Numerologist offers one-on-one consultations and also speaks for events, conferences, and corporate or non-profit programs on the areas of family health, nutrition, and wellness.