Nothing beats picking your own fresh fruits like blueberries! You will find below a list of farms where you can bring the family and to let your kids explore and teach them about harvesting. If you are looking for a recipe idea using blueberries, you have to make the Blueberry Mini Baked Cake Donuts!
N.B. Always view the farm’s websites or call them prior to visiting to see if they are open for the season.
Blueberries Farms in the Ottawa-Outaouais Region
1. Shouldice Berry Farm and Market – Strawberries, Peas, Potato’s, Bean, Raspberries, Sweet Corn, Tomatoes, Peppers, Wild Blueberries, Cucumbers, Apples, Squash, and Pumpkins when in season.
3451 Richmond Road & 2901 Woodroffe Avenue, Nepean, ON
2. Canaan Blueberry farm – blueberries, honey
2351 Canaan Road, Ottawa, ON
3. Les Vergers Villeneuve and Blueberry Farm – apples, blueberries, grapes, pears, plums, pumpkins, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, school tours
1341 Rollin Road, St.-Pascal Baylon, ON K0A 3N0
4. Ovens Farm – Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Saskatoon Berries
4205 Nixon Drive, Osgoode, ON, K0A 2W0
5. Potager Eardley – strawberries. blueberries, raspberries, squash and pumpkins
398 ch. Eardley, Gatineau, ON J9J 2Y9