As a soccer and hockey mom, I am part of the Sun-Maid Raisin Bread Program. I received inspiring brunch recipes, entertaining tips, a tea towel, and coupons for the delicious Sun-Maid Raisin Bread!
I was thrilled to receive four scrumptious and easy to prepare brunch recipes:
- Starry Morning Raisin French Toast
- Berry Merry Breakfast Cups
- Leftover Makeover French Toast
- Rise and Shine Raisin Coffee Bake
I ended up baking the Berry Merry Breakfast Cups, but had to modify the recipe. As the slices were cooking, I went to take out the remainder of the ingredients in the refrigerator, but realized that they where eaten during the Holidays! I had no berries or yogurt, so I decided to use vanilla and cherry ice cream and whipped cream for a sweet brunch treat.
For a limited time, you can download for free the Sun-Maid Raisins & Dried Fruits Our 100th Anniversary Book for iPhone, iPad or as a pdf. One hundred years in the making, the Sun-Maid’s book answers all your questions on raisins and dried fruits, and also includes a chapter on amazing recipes.
- 6 slices or Sun-Maid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 1/4 cup or softened butter
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 cup of berries
- 1/2 cup or vanilla or lemon yogurt (can substitute with ice cream)
- Preheat oven at 375 degrees F
- Spread butter over both sides of the Sun-Maid Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread slice.
- Stir sugar and cinnamon together.
- Sprinkle mix evenly over top of each bread slice.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Divide berries and yogurt into each bread shell.