My kids love pasta dishes such as lasagna, macaroni, fettuccine, and you name it! One of our favourites is a Beef and Macaroni Bake with melted cheese. I usually top the Macaroni with Kraft Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, but wanted to try out the new specially blended Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia for this recipe. I really was not disappointed, since the Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia delivers a soft and creamy mouthwatering melt that it’s all you’ll remember after eating your main course! I also topped the Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia to the garlic bread we ate with the macaroni. Yummy!
My family gave it a thumbs up, so I am definitely sold on the Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia and will purchase it again!
The Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia is available in 3 delicious flavours: the Creamy Mozza, the Creamy Herb and Garlic, and the Creamy Mexicana.
I could see myself using the Creamy Herb and Garlic cheese on my Lasagna Roll-Ups and the Creamy Mexicana would be succulent with quesadillas, nacho dips, and spanish omelettes recipes that I often cook! For more recipe ideas, you can visit the Kraft What’s Cooking website.
Twitter Party Alert!
Kraft Canada is hosting the What’s Cooking Twitter Party- And You’re Invited!
Please follow the hashtag #TouchofPhillyCheese and your host @KraftCanada
on Wednesday, April 16 at 9:00pm EST
What favourite dishes would you incorporate the
new Kraft Shredded Cheeses with a Touch of Philadelphia?
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 medium onion, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, 796 ml
- 3 tbsp of soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder
- 2 cups of uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 bag (300 g) of Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- Pam or butter to grease 2 L dish
- In large frying pan, cook brown beef with onions and garlic.
- Drain fat.
- Strain tomatoes and keep the tomato liquid.
- Add water to the tomato liquid to make 3 1/4 cup and pour into pan with tomatoes, soya sauce, and chili powder.
- Bring to boil
- Stir in macaroni and zucchini
- Pour into 2 L baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Stir mixture gently and sprinkle with the Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- Bake another 10 minutes.
Disclosure: Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.