This muffin has a cake like texture and his super moist with a delicious banana chocolate taste.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 tsp. of baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup of cooking oil
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 cup ( 3 medium) mashed bananas
- Add first 5 ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix together and make a well in the centre.
- In another small bowl, beat egg until frothy. Mix in oil, milk and bananas.
- Pour into well.
- Stir until the batter is moist. (batter will be lumpy).
- Fill into a grease muffin tin or use paper muffin cups instead of greasing the tin.
- Bake at 400 degree F for 18 to 22 minutes.
Category: Breakfasts, Food, Recipes
Lyne is happily married and has two teenagers: a 16 year old son and a 20 year old daughter. She is a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI), Certified Professional Wedding Consultant, and an Event Planner. It has always been her dream to create a website dedicated just for Moms since her children were young. Thus, after 10 years, she finally accomplished it, and the Ottawa Mommy Club was born in May 2011. She is also the Queen B of the BConnected Conference, Canada's Digital Influencer and social media Conference in Ottawa.
She coordinated the Annual Infant Information Day/Early Years Expo for the City of Ottawa for 8 years. She was also the co-chair of the Navan for Kraft Hockeyville 2009-2011 committee that organized five community events within 6 months, and helped Navan reach the top 10 finalists in Canada. In April 2011, she received the Mayor's City Builder Award.