7 Ideas to Spend Valentine’s Day with Your Kids
Valentine’s Day is not just for couples; it’s for everyone. Kids especially enjoy this holiday because it gives them a chance to say how much they love you in fun ways. Kids love sharing cards with friends but they also enjoy doing something special with their parents and siblings.
Here are a few good ideas to spend Valentine’s Day with your kids:
- Make cooking a family event. Kids love baking heart-shaped cookies, cake pops, brownies and other treats so spend a little time in the kitchen creating wonderful snacks together.
- Make fun crafts together. Most kids love arts and crafts and what better way is there to spend Valentine’s Day than making homemade cards for the whole family?
- Have movie night. Pop some popcorn and watch one or two of your favorite movies together or visit your local theater to watch the newest family movie to be released.
- Read a good book with your kids. Reading is a lot of fun for everyone and it’s a great way to make this holiday special for little kids.
- Put on some good music and have a dance party. Dancing is a great way to celebrate any holiday, but especially Valentine’s Day.
- Play games together. Going treasure hunting is always a lot of fun especially when there is a box of chocolates stashed away in the treasure chest.
- Host a special tea party for their favourite friends, dolls and plush toys are welcome. A tea party is perfect for snack time and don’t forget to serve finger foods like sandwiches with cookies and tea.
Use these ideals to make Valentine’s Day a special time for the whole family. Once the kids are all worn out and in bed, you can spend a few hours romancing your spouse and drinking wine!
It’s the loveliest time of the year, and Hallmark is right there beside you to help you celebrate with the special people in your life! They are your perfect shopping destination for Valentine’s Day gifts. They sell unique products such as the Edison bulb wine stopper and “Cheers to Us” wine glasses!
I totally adore the apple paper weight, the cork coaster set, and the cork journals. They will also make amazing gifts for your child’s teacher or a blogger friend!
Your children are bound to love giving these Emoji Valentine cards to their siblings, friends, and teachers!
“Cheers to Us” Wine Glasses Giveaway
Hallmark Canada would like for one lucky Ottawa Mommy Club follower to enjoy the “Cheers to Us” wine glasses to bring you the best Valentine’s Day ever! After all, a mom needs her wine when the kids are sleeping!
The ARV of this prize package is $19.95!
This giveaway is open to residents and ends at 11:59 EDT on February 20th, 2017.
Rules: Open to residents 18 +. You have 48 hours to reply by email once you are notified as the winner. If you don’t, we will draw another entry. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. The selected winner must correctly answer a mathematical question in order to win the prize mentioned above. The Ottawa Mommy Club is not responsible for prize fulfillment and for the delivery/shipment of the prize(s) mentioned above. For our complete set of rules, please click here.
Disclaimer: The Ottawa Mommy Club has partnered with Hallmark Canada in order to share this giveaway with you!