5 Creative Places to Hide Easter Eggs Inside
It is that time of year, Easter is coming up fast and with that comes the fun of hiding Easter eggs. Whether you do a large family Easter egg hunt or just have a mini Easter egg hunt setup for your own children, here are 5 creative places to hide Easter Eggs to have a little family fun on Easter Sunday:
1. Hide Easter Egg in Obvious Spot – this is especially creative when working with little children on Easter egg hunts. Many times the older children will be too busy seeking Easter eggs in difficult areas that they will overlook that Easter egg hidden right on the counter top in plain view.
2. Hide Easter Egg in Home Décor – do you have home décor that allows for a space to hide that Easter Egg? Such as towel racks, paper towel holders, cook jars that have an open top, vases that are not being used for flowers, etc. Hide Easter eggs in home décor that will only let the child see it when they peer down into the container or home décor item.
3. Hide Easter Egg underneath Beds – it may be a messy place underneath those beds of children, but it makes for a fantastic place to hide Easter eggs and maybe serves a dual purpose, the kids will have to clean under their beds to get to the just barely visible Easter egg that’s hidden.
4. Hide Easter Egg inside Coat Pocket – do you have a coat tree or coat rack where coats are hanging? Hiding Easter eggs inside pockets of hanging items makes for some fun hide n seek with Easter eggs.
5. Hide Easter Egg in Household Appliances – have a dishwasher? Have a dryer? Have a Washer? Those are all fun household appliances that let you hide an Easter egg in for your inside Easter egg hunt.
There you have it, 5 creative places to hide Easter eggs inside when you are hosting an Easter Egg Hunt this holiday season for your family or a large gathering of people. The most creative way to hide Easter eggs inside for an Easter Egg Hunt is to think outside of the box and remember what age groups are participating in the Easter Egg Hunt.