Did you know that National Cherry Month is in February? I just love cherries, sweet or tart!
Cherries are actually very good for you. They are rich in antioxidants which helps reduce inflammation in the body. They have also been known to soothe sore muscles and relieve muscles aches and pain. They are a good source of vitamins A and C, and fiber.
Why not make a delicious cherry drink for Valentine’s Day or to celebrate National Cherry Month!
1. Skinny Cherry Bomb Cocktail | Source: The Tiptoe Fairy
2. Cherry Vanilla Smoothie | Source: Our Small Hours
3. Hard Cherry Limeade | Source: Living Better Together
4. Sour Cherry Pomegranate Detox Smoothie | Source: Bless This Mess
5. Cherry Cheesecake Shakes | Source: Delightful E Made
6. Chocolate Cherry Oat Smoothie | Source: Cookie Monster Cooking
7. Refreshing Cherry Lime Sprizter | Source: Pennies for a Fortune
8. Cherry Lime Smoothie | Source: Phoebe’s Pure Food
9. Sparkling Cherry Lemonade | Source: Chocolate and Carrots
10. Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream Floats | Source: Creme de la Crumb