Celebrate Brownie day on December 8th by making some of these divine recipes! Serve them up with cream, ice cream, toasted nuts or any of your favourite little luxuries to make it a perfect moment!
10 Divine Brownie Recipes
- Turtle Cheesecake Brownies | Just Us Four
- Snickers Football Brownies | Girl Gone Mom
- Turtle Brownies | In the Kitchen with Jenny
- Reeses Stuffed Brownies | Tastes of Lizzy T’s
- Raspberry Truffle Brownies | The Kitchen is my Playground
- Cookie Dough Brownies | A Turtle’s Life for Me
- No Bake Brownies | A Lazy Girl
- Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies | Food Done Light
- Easy Brownie Gift Jars | Creating and Co.
- Double Mint Gooey Chocolate Brownies | Frugal Mom Eh!
Category: Deserts, Food, Friday Food Frenzy, Recipes, Snacks, Weekly Themes
Lyne is happily married and has two teenagers: a 16 year old son and a 20 year old daughter. She is a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI), Certified Professional Wedding Consultant, and an Event Planner. It has always been her dream to create a website dedicated just for Moms since her children were young. Thus, after 10 years, she finally accomplished it, and the Ottawa Mommy Club was born in May 2011. She is also the Queen B of the BConnected Conference, Canada's Digital Influencer and social media Conference in Ottawa.
She coordinated the Annual Infant Information Day/Early Years Expo for the City of Ottawa for 8 years. She was also the co-chair of the Navan for Kraft Hockeyville 2009-2011 committee that organized five community events within 6 months, and helped Navan reach the top 10 finalists in Canada. In April 2011, she received the Mayor's City Builder Award.